The Nation’s Top Logistics Companies Are Looking
JOB PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE
California Truck Driving Academy graduates receive lifelong job placement assistance. Job placement as a California Truck Driving Academy graduate can assure you the rewarding work and financial security that you have always wanted.
We encourage routine recruitment visits from the industry’s top companies. Our staff is committed to work with many major regional, local, and long-haul companies, including CRST, Swift, Werner Enterprises, Covenant, Schneider National, Central Refrigerated Services, U.S Express and many more top-paying companies. Click here to view the United States Department of Labor Occupational Statistics.
GRADUATES CAN EXPECT
- Median salary of $50,000 per year
- A job that can provide family health insurance, dental insurance, 401k plans, paid vacations, and flexible schedules
- Lifelong professional job skills within an exciting industry
- Local and/or nationwide travel
- Job security
- CTDA Certified Certificate of Completion